Thursday 21 April 2016

One Month Update: Nathan Lucas

Nathan Lucas: 1 Month Update (03.04.16)

This is a late post (though I did have his actual one month update up on Facebook on time!). I can't believe that as I'm writing this, Nate is almost 2 months old. Are. You. Kidding. Me.

Nathan has completely taken over our lives in the best way possible, and even though I am getting significantly less sleep than ever before I can't imagine my life without him.



Look how much he's changed in a month! The photo on the right is Nathan at just a few hours old, and the photo on the left is him at one month.

Here are his one month stats: 

Weight: 10lbs 4oz (Still one oz short of what I weighed at birth haha, isn't that terrifying!).
Length: 22 inches (this may not be entirely exact, as I had Kyle measure him while he was asleep).

Milestones

- Sleeping six hours at night.
-Beginning to hold his head up for several moments on his own.

Loves

- Bath time.
-Cuddles.
-Burping.

Dislikes

-Being naked for too long (when being changed).
-Being wet (poop doesn't bother him, but as soon as he is in a wet diaper you are sure to hear him screech).

No comments:

Post a Comment