Thursday 7 January 2016

Eight.

Just eight weeks (56 days) left until our sweet boy is here (providing he shows up on time, which I'm sure he won't!). 

How Far Along: I'm 32 weeks today. It feels like time is dragging on, and I am so ready to have him HERE. I'm trying to enjoy this last bit of pregnancy/feeling him move- but honestly, I'm over it. 

Weight Gained: Aprox. 15lbs, which I am quite pleased with. I'm in maternity clothes now, which were graciously given to me by a good friend. I am so unbelievably blessed by her kindness, both with items for me and for baby. All the gain is really all in the belly though, my feet/face etc. haven't changed much. 

Symptoms: A teensy bit of heartburn once or twice, though not bad enough to take anything- I drink some water and I'm fine. Some insomnia, and general uncomfortable-ness but nothing unmanageable. 

Food Cravings: Same as always, fizzy water. 

Food Aversions: Nothing, though my appetite swings from either I'm starving to I don't feel hungry at all. 

Sleep: Still hit and miss- though I'm having more bouts of early morning insomnia (like 4 am).   

Stretch Marks: Nope. Bring on the moisturizer. 

Missing?: Being able to run, warm weather, and my body being my own. 

Looking Forward To: February. I feel like once I get through this month, next month will be a breeze especially since I will be having weekly appointments and he could technically show up any time. I'm anxious for labor to "start", but I think once I'm in it- I'll be okay. I'm also looking forward to finishing up last minute projects/nesting/cleaning and packing our hospital bag! C'MON FEB! 

Gender: Little boy, still undecided on the name. The other day I proposed Leondre which the hubby said he couldn't pronounce, and my best friend told me sounded ghetto. By the way, it's a french name meaning lion. Ugh, back to the drawing board haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment